Please take note of our Rainy Day protocols. With the construction and loss of the auditorium use, we have very limited space. Therefore, in the mornings, PLEASE DO NOT enter the breezeway or cafeteria, as these are our main holding areas. If you leave quickly, it will give us space to organize the classes in their appropriate spaces. If you linger or push through the students, you will add to our logistical challenges.
- K,1, 2 go to cafeteria and sit at designated table with their class. Teachers pick them up there. PARENTS, please do not enter the cafeteria. We do not have room for you to come in.
- 3rd graders wait in breezeway and teachers pick them up there. Parents, please do not block or stand in the breezeway. We have just enough space for the 4 classes to stand.
- 4 & 5 go upstairs and wait in hall for teachers to receive them into classrooms.
- K parents will line up in the Main Office Hallway and classes will come out to parents with teachers. Parents, please do not crowd the classrooms but wait until the teachers lead the students to you.
- 1st and 2nd grade parents will line up directly outside their child’s classroom for pick up in the hallways along the walls. Please keep the center aisles clear for passing and do not linger to allow for easy access.
- Bungalows B1, B2, B3, B4, B5 will dismiss directly from Bungalow doors.
- 101, 102, 103, 104, 105 will meet under the Breezeway for guardian pick up.
CAR pick up in white-zone on 34th: Please be patient as we wait for the students with car pick up to walk to the main office breezeway. It takes some time, and they will arrive around 2:45 pm. We will help load them in the cars; please do not park and block our white zone. If you are early, we may ask you to circle around the block or you can park your car in a non-white zone spot and walk in to pick up your child.
San Miguel BUS kids line up outside Room 10. SPED Busses on Quintara.
KEEP and EXCEL in the Cafe
Mandarin in Bungalows
PACE, HUL, and Meijia students will wait in the Main Office Breezeway for car pick up.
Thank you for your cooperation
Diane Lau-Yee, Principal