GREAT JOB on the first day of construction! The children were very respectful in staying away from the construction fence and keeping safe.
Now, I need your help regarding the White Zone for cars.
Please follow these safety rules:
1) Please do not open your car door unless the parent volunteer or safety monitors have signaled you to do so.
2) Please keep your car moving forward as space allows so that we are opening the car doors at the front of the line. If you open your door in the end of the line, you are holding up the entire line of cars behind you.
3) Please do not park or exit your vehicle in the STOP DROP GO lanes. If you must exit your vehicle to assist your child, please find a nearby parking spot.
4) Dismissal times are Kindergarten 2:30 pm; 1st-5th 2:40 pm. If you arrive earlier than these official times and your child is not yet dismissed, you may be asked to circle the block so we can keep the line moving. Please do not come early and park in the white zone. If you would like to come early and park, please find a legal parking space.
5) PLEASE, DO NOT BLOCK DRIVEWAYS. A very upset neighbor drove by to yell at me today!
6) PLEASE DO NOT JAYWALK. PLEASE DO NOT DIRECT YOUR CHILD TO JAYWALK, EITHER.
7) Please do not double park and drop off/pick up your kids from an illegal lane! It is very dangerous!
8) DO NOT DISRESPECT, TALK BACK TO, OR INSULT OUR STAFF and VOLUNTEERS. We are there for the safety of all.
9) Above all, tickets and fines are expensive. However, our children's lives are priceless. Please be safe!
Thank you for your cooperation!
3) 請不要在白線範圍泊車落車. 如果你一定要落車協助你的孩子落車,請在附近找車位停泊.
4) 放學時間幼稚園二時半、一至五年班二時四十分. 如你在正式放學時間前己到達, 你的小孩子未下學,我們可能會要求你駛離再折返,以便譲接送車龍保持流動,請勿提早到達泊在白線上, 如你希望提早到達及停車等候, 請在附近找車位停泊.
8)請尊重我們維持交通秩序的教職員,義工, 過馬路安全督導員,不要向他們吵駡或侮辱他們, 他們是在保障你的孩子安全。