This year RLS is partnering up with Compass Family Services for a holiday donation drive. What better time than the holidays to remind our Dolphins how much they have to be thankful for while at the same time teaching them to give back to those in need.
When: November 6 through December 8, 2017
The Project: We will be packing individual shoe boxes with items for children of all ages. We would like to personalize each box with a special card handmade by our Dolphins. You have the option of assembling the shoe boxes yourself, or dropping off items that will be put into the shoe boxes.
- Travel-sized Toiletries: Shampoo/conditioner (two in 1, if possible), toothpaste, toothbrush, mouthwash, body wash, deodorant, comb, lotion, etc.)
- Gloves and Hats (one size fits all, basic colors)
- White Socks (big kids or little kids sizes)
- Healthy Snacks (non-perishable, ie, granola bars, nuts, dried fruit, beef sticks/jerky)
- Small Holiday Ornament or Item to Celebrate the Holidays
All donations should be dropped off to the office no later than December 8, 2017.
A Little Bit About Compass Family Services…
Compass Family Services is an organization where San Francisco families facing homelessness receive housing services and comprehensive support as they transition from crisis to economic stability. Compass has been serving the City for over 100 years and is the longest operating family safety net.
To learn more about Compass, please visit their website: www.compass-sf.org.