We are kicking off our Annual Giving Campaign -our single largest fundraising effort of the year. Our Annual Giving campaign raises the majority of the additional funds needed to pay for staffing and programs that not only contribute to higher test scores but the social skills needed in this increasingly competitive world that set RLS apart from most public schools in San Francisco.
Every dollar of your donation goes directly into our children’s classrooms, our teachers, and our school. It plays a direct role in enhancing our children’s education and childhood experience at RLS!
This year The RLS PTA funds the following items:
FOR EACH CLASSROOM:
- Scholastic News Magazines For Every Class – magazines that cover the latest topics to enhance instruction in math, science, reading and more
- Field Trip Stipends For Every Class – such as Exploratorium, SFMOMA, Academy of Science, Lemos Farm and Elkus Ranch.
- Classroom Supply Stipends For Every Teacher/Class
- Special Program Teacher Stipends
SCHOOL WIDE PROGRAMS:
- Education Outside Gardening and STEM program
- Playworks (NEW this year) –A program that provides a recess coach one week per month to lead and support in creating a safe, inclusive playground for ALL students.
- Math Academy
SPECIAL PROGRAMS AND OTHER ITEMS
- Puberty Education
- STEM Projects (science, technology, engineering and math)
- Staff Professional Development Scholarship (NEW this year) – a scholarship aims to provide RLS teachers with resources to acquire new skills and bring new ideas, materials back into the classroom.
- Risograph Copier Maintenance Contract – high volume copier that produce all paperwork for classroom materials including classwork and homework
- Family Engagement Events – such as Halloween Fun, Lunar New Year Celebration, Earth Day and Family Fun Day BBQ.
- And Much More
Annual Giving funds support every child at RLS. We suggest an annual contribution of $350 per child or $600 for two or more children at RLS per family in order to meet the funding gap.
The AGC Official Kick Off Starts on 09/06/17 ends on 12/03/17. Winners will be announced in January 2018. However we will continue to accept your generous donation should you decide to make additional contributions.
- The Classroom winners will receive a Dolphin Spirit Water Bottle
- Top 3 classrooms with the highest donation will receive a Pizza Party!
- Top 3 classrooms with the most donation participation will receive an Ice Cream Party!
On behalf of our school and students, THANK YOU for your consideration and support and become an important part of the school your child attends.
How to Donate
Write a check with your donation amount payable to "Robert Louis Stevenson PTA". Either give the check to your child's teacher or drop it off at the main office along with the form that went out with the Dolphin folder.
Choose one of the three Paypal buttons below to donate by credit card. For your convenience, one button is prefilled with our goal amount; a second button allows you to donate the goal amount on a monthly basis for 10 months; and, the last button gives you the opportunity to donate your amount of choice. *Please enter your child's name and room number at checkout
Employer Donation Matching
Corporate matching is a great way to double or even triple your contribution. Most medium to large corporations in the Bay Area match their employee donation. Click on this easy tool to check if your employer offers donation matching.
We are tax exempt, non-profit organization under section 501(c)(3) of the tax code. Our Federal Identification Number is 94-6174525